Saturday 4 June 2011

How do I change the shutter speed on my digital camera?

I have a Nikon coolpix S9, how do I change the shutter speed on that? I%26#039;m trying to take pictures at night, outside in the dark, and someone said I should make the shutter speed longer. I don%26#039;t know how to change it on this camera though, help please!|||The S9 doesn%26#039;t have any manual settings for shutter speed. All you can do is adjust the ISO to make the sensor more sensitive, therefore a higher ISO will allow you to take pictures under darker than normal conditions.|||Unfortunately, with that kind of a digital camera you cannot change the shutter speed, since it is not a DSLR (digital single-lens reflex) camera. However, changing the ISO to its highest setting so you can take night pictures with minimal blur is a good option.|||Ask and ye shall receive. Here%26#039;s the official Nikon camera database.





Search for your answer here--and here you will find it.





http://support.nikontech.com/cgi-bin/nik鈥?/a>