Saturday 4 June 2011

Change shutter speed? Nikon Coolpix S210?

I have the Nikon Coolpix S210, and I hate using it because it always takes blurry pictures. I looked at the manual and I still can figure out how to change the shutter speed. Supposedly it%26#039;s possible to have one from 4- 1/2000 (insert unit), but I just can%26#039;t find the place in the settings to change it. Even if you don%26#039;t have the S210, please tell me what you know! Thank you!!!!|||Sounds like you need to attend a class, and read a few books. It would make a big difference to your photos to understand the principles.





I just checked out the specs on your little camera. Being a tiny little P%26amp;S, that one doesn%26#039;t seem to have any manual controls, the best you can do is try and make friends with the shooting modes.





But still...... learning about all this would help you heaps!|||If only we could hear the tone of voice and see body language in a written message. That answer was so totally NOT condescending - it was honest, yet kind advice, nothing less.

Report Abuse