Saturday 24 September 2011

Finepix Shutter Speed?

I'm stummped, can anyone help me? I have a Finepix FujiFilm Z20 FD, and I'm currently trying to do light graffiti, does anybody know how to change the shutter speed? I just cannot find it, at all.



Please%26amp;Thank you :]
Finepix Shutter Speed?
To do what you want, you need a camera that has a %26quot;bulb%26quot; setting, a tripod and a remote shutter release to lock the shutter open during the time you are making your graffiti images



While your Z20fd is a fine point and shoot camera, it was never intended to be a fully adjustable camera, so has no aperture or shutter speed priority mode. With trickery, you can get the camera to shoot at 4 seconds, but not long enough to do any serious graffiti writing.



http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/compare_鈥?/a>
  • hair gel
  • family cell phone plan
  •