Wednesday 21 September 2011

How Can I Change the Shutter Speed on my Camera? -Ten Points Will be Awarded for a correct answer!?

My digital camera is a Fuji FinePix F40fd. it is a compact camera with 8.3 MP I don't know too much about cameras but i love taking pictures but i am having trouble finding how to change the shutter speed - it doesn't seem to be on any of the menus . i know it is supposed to have changeable shutter speeds, anyone who has this camera or with a knowledge of camera jargon that may help me, please help, you will be rewarded with ten lovely points =D

Thanks in advance....
How Can I Change the Shutter Speed on my Camera? -Ten Points Will be Awarded for a correct answer!?
You need to have it on the 'manual' mode first if it has it.... if not, usually the only way you can change the exposure is with en 'exposure compenstaion' or aka 'EV shift' and it is usually only one stop up or down.It looks like theres a little camera icon with an 'M' that might be manual... then press up, down, or side to side maybe? Its hard to diag over the net lol

On the night shot midway down the page-----

%26quot;Since there's no way to control the shutter speed, you'll need to use a scene mode to take photos like the night shot you see above.%26quot;