Friday 16 September 2011

I would love to know how to change the shutter speed on my camera?

its a lumix fz38 and i have no idea what to do as i've only had it since wednesday D: help!
I would love to know how to change the shutter speed on my camera?
Julia,



You should read your camera's manual to learn how best to use all its features (always a good idea to do so before starting to use a new camera so you don't break anything...):



http://www.panasonic.co.uk/html/en_GB/Pr鈥?/a>
I would love to know how to change the shutter speed on my camera?
I just looked it up, Julia. The info on all the operations for your camera, including how to set shutter speed is definitely in the manual I sent you the link to above and in the operating manual on the CD-ROM you you received with the camera. Sometimes you have to exert some energy in life...

Report Abuse


Read the manual. It's full of useful information like this.
Looking at a picture of your camera, I see it has an S mode which should equate to Shutter-priority. Set it there. To change the shutter speed itself, I have no idea. That should be explicitly discussed in the user's manual.