Wednesday 21 September 2011

How do I change Kodak M763 Shutter speeds?

Does anybody else have this camera? I want to know where to go in the camera to change the shutter speeds to enable me to take long exposure shots



Please help, thanks.
How do I change Kodak M763 Shutter speeds?
Good for you! Finding the answer for yourself is very rewarding.



While point and shoots don't always have aperture or shutter priority, my antique Sony DSC30 had a version of it. Most digital cameras have a way of setting the shutter speed, just like you found.
How do I change Kodak M763 Shutter speeds?
http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/compare_鈥?/a>



Your camera doesn't have shutter or aperture priority. All you can do is use the night scene mode and let the camera set a long exposure for you.



Next time you are in the market for a camera, go to dpreview.com and use the features search in the buying guide to select the important features to you. Then a quick search will pull up all of the cameras that fit your criteria.