Saturday 24 September 2011

What kind of camera takes x-amt of continuous shots, like to catch something in motion?

I know you can just change shutter speeds, but there is a pretty inexpensive camera with multiple lenses on the front that takes i'm not sure how many pictures at once. Like you would take a picture of a moving thing and each frame would be the next motion. pleaseee help me
What kind of camera takes x-amt of continuous shots, like to catch something in motion?
What you're talking about is FPS (frames per second) and my Sony Alpha takes 3 frames per second (no flash because the flash recharge time takes longer), and there are faster...I think the Canon Eos was rated #1 by Consumer Reports this year, making it a best buy...my Sony is around $500 just for the body...and I think I paid around $300 for the flash...and another $200 for a longer lens. Good luck!
What kind of camera takes x-amt of continuous shots, like to catch something in motion?
Nikon and Canon DSLR's can do that. Some models will shoot faster than others.



Look at this link:



http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/compare_鈥?/a>



You will see in these cameras the continuous shooting rate varies.
fhotoace is correct, but that continuous mode isn't limited to those models. I would predict that most all DSLR cameras do that. They're relatively expensive. If you are looking for a more inexpensive camera, you might want to look into SLR-like cameras. I have a Panasonic FZ8 and it has a continuous burst mode. It takes 3 photos in about a second as long as you keep the button pressed. I'd say most of the SLR-like cameras have that mode. Pretty nifty for sports events, just make sure you have enough room on your storage card.