Wednesday 21 September 2011

How to change aperture and shutter speed on my canon powershot camera?

i have a canon powershot sx10is and would like as much info for this camera as poss please!
How to change aperture and shutter speed on my canon powershot camera?
This is %26quot;PowerShot SX10 IS%26quot; manual.

http://files.canon-europe.com/files/soft鈥?/a>



[Setting the Shutter Speed] : page 100 ~ 101

[Setting the Aperture] : page 102 ~ 103

[Manually Setting the Shutter Speed and Aperture] : page 104 ~ 105





If you can't open PDF file, please look over the next image of manual.

http://photos.yahoo.co.jp/ph/yands3377/v鈥?/a>
How to change aperture and shutter speed on my canon powershot camera?
It did come with a manual? If not you can find it on-line at Canon.co.uk
I don't have mine beside me but i'll tell you what I can from memory.

I dont think you can change aperture, I tried for a long time and read the manual, the best you can do is change it to a specific setting or change your iso. shutter speed can only go longer, you can't make it go any faster then i think a second or .5 of a second. Some setting might make it go faster (like action shot setting etc). Iso is going to be your best friend for this camera, and the iso goes lower than my reble does :D

to do that hit the button left of the center button and scroll along the menu that pops up on the left hand side using the up and down buttons.

Goodluck!