Saturday 24 September 2011

Canon Sx20 IS Shutter Speed...?

I bought my Canon one month ago and I cant, for the life of me, figure out how to change the shutter speed. I've looked at all the manual setting and I still can't find it. Am I missing the obvious?



I went to my nephews soccer practice and took some pictures in 'Action' mode but the colors were to vivid so I changed it to Manual and got all the settings to my liking but they came out very blurry. If you could be kind enough to tell me where the Shutter speed is located I'll give you 10 points.



Thanks much. -Skylar
Canon Sx20 IS Shutter Speed...?
On the mode dial, it's labeled as %26quot;Tv%26quot;

If you need any further help, just read your owners manual. It's the best way to figure out all of the controls on your camera.
Canon Sx20 IS Shutter Speed...?
Check page number 93 in the PDF manual.