Wednesday 21 September 2011

How to change shutter speed?

I just got a powershot SX120 camera, and I found interest in taking 'light graffiti' shots. Does anyone know the best way to take these shots? Tring to find the answer on google they mention putting it on manual and changing the shutter speed, but the only problem is I'm not sure how to do so. This was given to me without a manual, I would really appericiate your help Thank you.
How to change shutter speed?
You will need to place your camera in the shutter speed priority mode and then follow the instructions in the user manual
How to change shutter speed?
Below is the link to the Canon website where you can download the manual. Basically, turn the control knob on the top of the camera to %26quot;Tv%26quot; this is shutter priority. You can adjust the shutter speed and the camera will adjust the camera will adjust the aperture accordingly...it would behoove you to read the manual :)
More simply, on your dial, or menu there should be a setting labeled 'S'.. go to that and adjust it however your camera does, usually by turning a dial of some sort :) Mail me if you have further queries :D