Wednesday 21 September 2011

How to change shutter speed? Burst mode? For FujiFilm FinePix s9000 Digital Camera?

Hi, i have a FujiFilm FinePix s9000 and want to be able to take continuose photo's (burst mode?) I know where the button is, but when i press to activate it, nothing happens. I also don't know how to change the shutter speed. The manual is sending me around in circles. Hoping someone has used/or has this camera and can help me.
How to change shutter speed? Burst mode? For FujiFilm FinePix s9000 Digital Camera?
You've got two options for the shutter speed. You can select S, for shutter priority, or M for manual on the mode dial, and then change the shutter speed by turning the command dial (the one next to the mode dial). The speed and aperture are displayed in the viewfinder or the LCD screen. With shutter priority, you'll see the aperture changing with the shutter speed.



I'm not sure what's happening with the continuous shooting - have you got the mode set to Auto? My S7000 doesn't do continuous shooting in that mode, but it still allows me to select it!