Wednesday 21 September 2011

How do I adjust the shutter speed with my Sony DSC-H10 camera?

I've recently bought a Sony DSC-H10 camera and it does have the option to change the shutter speed, as I've read in several reviews. Though, I'm unsure how to actually change it. I don't have the manual anymore, it seemed to have run away somewhere, unfortunately.



Help is appreciated.
How do I adjust the shutter speed with my Sony DSC-H10 camera?
Shutter speeds range from 1/2000 to 30 seconds, depending on the exposure mode selected.



There is a Manual Mode in the shutter menu that permits user control of both shutter speed and aperture.



Good Luck!
How do I adjust the shutter speed with my Sony DSC-H10 camera?
The setting is on the click wheel somewhere. I'd guess it there might be an %26quot;M%26quot; setting, possibly. It's an overall manual feature that allows you to change shutter, aperture, and manual exposure. I don't know the exact setting, but that should at least get you started.
You absolutely need a copy of the Handbook if you want to know how to select and change certain functions.



The link below allows you to download and save the Handbook and Instruction Manual....



http://esupport.sony.com/US/perl/model-d鈥?/a>



The information you require (Shooting With the Manual Exposure) can be found on pages 31-32 of the Cybershot Handbook.



But, all you need to do is turn the Mode dial to M...then press the centre button of the Control Button (on the back of the camera)...then use the sideways arrows 鈼?鈻?to select the Aperture (f-stop) and use the up/down arrows 鈻?鈻?to select the Shutter Speed.



good luck...
  • server
  • database
  •