Wednesday 21 September 2011

How to change the shutter speed on a fuji finepix s9500 ?

I have a Fuji Finepix S9500 and im having a hard time changing the shutter speed or anything for that matter! i have turned the first dial closest to the left hand side of the camera to %26quot;S%26quot; (s stands for shutter) and then i have turned the second dial closest to the right hand side of the camera. i was told this is how to change the shutter speed and it seems to do nothing, nothing appears and the shutter speed is no different. i asked my dad for the info booklet that it come with and he is being rather annoying he keeps saying hes lost it. i am wanting to do equine (horse) photography and when a horse is moving at high speed i need a faster shutter speed. i do know what i am doing with cameras and the finepix s9500 is one of my two cameras i use. my other camera is a nikon d700 digital slr and even though i know its a different camera all together i have no problem doing anything on my nikon. also i have trouble making my finepix camera take multiple photos at one time. i have forgotten what its called but i followed what my dad told me to do and it doesn't work. i have tried to figure it out myself and im getting no where at all. please help im dying to know if i am doing something wrong or if the camera has a fault.

thanks =]
How to change the shutter speed on a fuji finepix s9500 ?
If you log onto the Fuji web site you can download a new manual. They also sell hard copies of camera manuals on eBay for just a few dollars.
  • get rid or hyperhidrosis
  • database
  •